What do I do with my yard waste?

You can place your yard waste in your trash cart. If you have excess yard waste, you can place a 32-gallon bag at the curb with one of your 20 stickers.

Reno residential customers are also entitled to 4 trips to the transfer station per year included with their service. Each trip is good for the disposal of one standard pick-up truck load (3 cubic yards) of material. This option can be used on any normal business day that is convenient for you at the transfer stations in Stead and Reno. Please bring a from of ID or bill to confirm your active account.

You may also add an additional trash or recycling cart(s) to your service for a fee by calling customer service at 775-329-8822.